Trinity Anglican Church, Bayfield, Ontario
The parish was established in 1849 and now consists of 2 churches Trinity Church 10 Keith Crescent,Bayfield and St. James Anglican Church 77397 Tipperary Line at Bayfield Rd, Middleton, Ontario.
The construction of the Bayfield church building started in 1855 and was completed in 1858. A parish hall was added in 1956. The photo is of the nave highlighting the stained glass window donated by Mrs. Helen Hinde in memory of her husband, Reverend William Hinde, Rector in the parish from 1906 to 1908.
Angela Brands was appointed Deacon in Charge, effective December 1, 2007. On February 29, 2008, she was called to ordination to the priesthood and named rector.